As a rapidly expanding business, UK Property Finance has many exciting and rewarding vacancies. Please complete the form on the right (in complete confidence) and we will contact you with our best opportunities.
For the latest job vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn.
UK Property Finance are offering a fantastic opportunity and full training to any serious candidate looking for a career within property finance sales.
Located within our busy sales office, you will:
- receive enough inbound leads daily to surpass expected targets
- update our lead performance monitoring system after each contact
- collect data enabling you to locate & provide an accurate written quotation
- ensure the quotation is acceptable and answer questions to win the sale
- complete & submit the chosen lenders application paperwork
- forward documentation to our dedicated processing team and move on to the next sale
- preferably with relevant “target driven” sales experience
- an understanding of property finance is an advantage although not essential
- detail oriented with an inquisitive technically biased mind and dedication to learn
- excellent & confident telephone manner
- the ability to use calls to efficiently build strong customer relationships & clinch the sale
- mathematics and written & spoken English to a good standard. CeMAP qualified.
- mature, positive, and hard-working team player
- well organised, continually focused and the ability to move at speed when required
- punctual, flexible and very reliable
- live within a realistic travelling distance to our office premises
UK Property Finance:
We are a fast-growing, specialist, directly Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised & regulated property finance brokerage.
Our offices are based at a modern, rural, business park location in Kibworth, South Leicestershire, offering free parking and direct access off the A6.
Although we can and do arrange all types of standard mortgage products, we prefer to specialise in bridging finance, secured 2nd charge mortgage loans, development finance & commercial finance. We also have the FCA permissions to arrange equity release mortgages which are only available for the over 55's.
We are very much at the top of our game and have an excellent reputation with key industry lenders, suppliers & partners.
Our company is efficient & we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. See our honest Trustpilot reviews.
£18,500 basic (£22,000 once trained and after 1 year) to £30,000 +++ OTE per annum & pension.
Hours of work
Standard office hours but with the potential for one later finish per week and the occasional weekend day, all on a rota basis. An unsocial hour’s premium is payable on any hours worked that are outside standard.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent